Thursday, July 24, 2014

Chapter 3

Once Bruce checks me out and clears me, I get dressed in an outfit my dad brought me, then we head to the meeting room where he over Avengers and Fury are to discuss what happened.
"What happened ?" Fury asks, I look to the table and sigh, feeling all their gazes on me.
"The first week was hell," I start, "two of the thugs their where to watch me for a certain amount of time each day while I ate, then afterwards one would go outside and watch while the other would... Um, touch me and then they'd switch when the other was done, after that they'd go on their way. When Aaron first saw me the next week he was surprised but not at all caring, he called me pitiful and weak. Laughed even. He said that I'd get water once a day for a week and then the experimentation would begin, that's when you got me" I said. They all looked sickened. "The night before... Before you found me he decided to have his way with me like the other two" I whisper to see if they’ll kill them for me. Fury sighs.
"We have this Aaron in an interrogation room and he won't talk to us, he said he'd only like to talk with you first and then he might talk to us" Fury says.
"No" my dad, Tony, says.
"I'll do it" I say, they all look at me. "But I want a gun on me just in case... He mentioned plans before... I can get him to be willing to talk, as long as you don't come in unless I say so" I say, it stays silent for a moment.
"Done." Fury says, I nod.
A few minutes later they're all behind the one way glass and I'm walking into the room.
"Hello Aaron" I say with a kind and welcoming voice, he stands up with anger written on his face.
"YOU BITCH!!! YOU BOTH SET ME UP!!!" He screams, I simply smile and sit across from him at the table.
"Calm down Aaron and take a seat" I say in a calm and kind voice, he looks like he wants to yell some more but he sits.
"I did nothing of the sort, why would an innocent girl like me strapped to a table somehow set you up an escape?" I ask innocently, he glared.
"You call yourself a Stark? You can't even keep up with your dad's formulas and equations, you say you're worth something? That our important? You'd die in a fight with Bruce banner when he's calm. Your a weak and pitiful human being" he growls, I set my mouth in a firm line.
"Yes, I am weak and pitiful aren't I? I have free range of the world and you're what? Stuck in here? A SHIELD interrogation room?" I ask with a smirk, he growls wordlessly. "What are your special plans Aaron, what was your plan to do with me when you were done?" I ask, he grins and leans forward.
"To turn you into our special super soldier, you would help us take over the world, starting with the Avengers and SHIELD" he spits, I lean back in my chair and frown.
"I thought you said I couldn't take Banner on in a fight when he wasn't Hulking out" I question, he laughs humorlessly.
"You and I both know that ain't true anymore now Stark" he says, I scowl. "He got you to lie to them didn't he? To pretend that that was your first time on that table. That you never saw that training room" he says, I look at him as if I was confused.
"Who are you talking about?" I ask, he stands up pissed.
"LOKI YOU DUMB LYING BITCH!!!" He screams, I laugh, but then stop when he puts a blade to my neck that was hidden on him.
"And you’re going to DIE for lying" he says calmly, i grin and pull out the gun pointing it between his eyes.
"put down the fucking blade Aaron" I growl, his smile falls right off his face.
"SHE'S GOT A GUN! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!!!" He screams.
"Yes, I am" I say calmly, I. Walk around the table aiming the gun at his head he steps back and when he's against the wall I press the barrel against his face.
"You had your friends rape me, you fucking raped me you ass, and now you’re going to pay for it" I growl, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, I pull the trigger.
When the Avengers and Fury walk in I drop the gun, step back, and hold up my hands, the blade in his hand wiped clean of my blood.
"Why the hell did you shoot him?" Fury demands, the Avengers looked shocked.
"It was self defense Fury he was going to kill me" I say with a mockful pout, then a smirk, " he held a blade against my neck and raped me and had me raped. I'm a Stark and you can't do shit to me"
"Who was he talking about, this other Loki?" Fury asks, I shrug and look at the blood and brain bits splattered on the wall.
"I don't know, I want to go home and rest" I say, he sighs and the Avengers look at him.

"Go, he threatened you with a blade, it was self defense" he says, I smile and walk out of the room. "But if I find out you lied, you're in big trouble"

No comments:

Post a Comment